Emerged as a leading company within this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting BOD Incubator. These incubators are available for the clients in different sizes and specifications, in order to meet with their wide requirements. Our offered incubators are demanded within various laboratories for preserving chemicals and reactions.
Finds its use in:-
- Biological labs for preservation of vaccines (insulin, liver extracts etc. )
- Serological and compliment fixation tests;
- Enzymatic digestion process and
- General low temperature uses in physical /chemical labs.
- Double walled cabinet insulated with 75mm thick super fine mineral wall.
- Outside-epoxy powder coated ms sheet.
- Inside chamber-anodized aluminium.
- Three adjustable anodized shelves (perforated)
- Temperature controlled by imported double action hydraulic type thermostat-5°c to 50°c ±1°c sensitivity.
- Evaporator coil, sealed heating and thermostat sensing element are in the airrr duct at the back.
- F. H. Motor's two fans for inside air circulation.
- 'l' shaped prismatic thermometer -0°c to 50°c.
- Well protected noiseless compressor alongwith a fan cooled condensing coil.
- Full view inner acrylic door for inspection.
- Outer door-double walled fitted with magnetic gasket.
- Door operated illumination lamp.
- Control panel with three indicators-main, heating & cooling.
- Volt meter, temperature setting knob, selective switch for above & below the room temperature.
- Power supply-220/230 volts a. C. 50 hz.
- Electronic digital read out, timer and interior illumination (optional)
- Voltage stabilizer to regulate line voltage necessary.
We have a long list of satisfied clients all over South-East Asia, SAARC Countries, Parts of Europe and Africa.